Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Winner of Challenge #2

Hello Crafter and fellow divas!
Waooo!! this has been so difficult to choose since all of the entries were so creative and cute!

First I would like to thank you all who played along with our ReCiPe challenge.
I really enjoyed seeing all of your creations and checking out your blogs.

Here are the top 3 entries:

Heather

Carol

Samantha

Without further adieu....the winner of 3 digital stamps from our sponsor
Limited Runs Digital Stamps
is

C a r o l from CMDesign

Carol - send me an email (pattychalas (at) hotmail (dot) com) with your 3 digital stamps choices and I'll get them to you asap!

Thank you all!!! Come back on Friday for a new challenge!!
Have a great day...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3's is there a Top 3 Badge? pretty please thank you muchly! xxx


Argh! word verification! doh!